Monday, August 26, 2013

August in the city.



 These photos were shot by my friend photographer Serdar Maras. Today I want to share with you one of the looks that I was wearing. It is my favourite casual outfit so far. What do you think about the result?


















I was wearing:

PRADA SHADES/OCCHIALI DA SOLE/GÜNEŞ GÖZLÜĞÜ
H&M JACKET/GIACCA/CEKET
MANGO T-SHIRT/MAGLIETTA/TIŞÖRT
ZARA SKIRT/GONNA/ETEK
H/M BRACELET/BRACCIALE/BILEKLIK
BALENCIAGA BAG/BORSA/ÇANTA
KURT GEIGER HEELS/SCARPE/AYAKKABI


10 comments:

  1. These pics are beautiful...you are gorgeous!!!
    Love your sandals and dress.
    I'm your new follower...if you like, you could visit mine :)
    Kisses

    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look, good pictures.
    I follow you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely divine <3

    xoxo
    http://tastemycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it!! The jacket is awesome :)
    xx

    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Really nice snaphots as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the pictures are incredible!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pics are amazing!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. çok hoş bir outfit olmuş :))
    yine harikasın

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Love the outfit!

    http://fashion-beam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! love the heels!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete